FINES FINIUM STUDIO COOKIE RULES
What is a cookie file?
A cookie is a small file created when you visit a web page. The purpose of cookies is to improve the user experience of websites Fines Finium Stuido, of course, respects the protection of your personal information. Therefore, we are happy to share with you what types of cookies we use and how you can prevent them from being saved to your computer, and the consequences for you as a user of the website. Cookies are primarily processed by the servers or operators of the websites in question, and also by the operators of the advertising systems used on those websites. Cookies are processed for the time needed to use them, but the maximum is 1 year after the cookie was created.
We use three types of cookies on our sites:
1. Cookies are absolutely necessary
These cookie files are absolutely necessary for you to browse the site and to use special features of the site, such as accessing the secure part of the web pages. For example, they allow you to use a shopping cart or check the status of your order. Permanent cookies are generally not used in this category unless they are really needed.
2. Functional cookies
These cookies collect information about the user's behavior. For example, they allow us to remember your login information, to keep your information secure, and to ensure the consistency of our pages. These cookies will not be deleted after you have finished browsing the website.
3. Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use websites. This allows us to understand how visitors use our websites and then improve the look, content and functionality of our pages.
4. Special, so-called. targeting cookies
Advertising cookies allow you to share and like it. In addition, information is sent by a number of other websites so that they can personalize their ads to best suit your interest.
Most web browsers support the management of cookies. When you set up your browser, you can manually delete, stop, or completely disable individual cookies. You can only allow cookies on certain websites. On our sites you can easily and freely block the processing of cookies through your browser. If you enable cookies in your browser, we assume that you accept the standard cookies used by our servers and websites.
Learn more at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Fact of data management, scope of data processed: All personal data provided by the data subject.
- Stakeholders: All stakeholders who use the site.
- Purpose of data management: To make the website accessible and to operate it properly.
- Duration of data processing, time limit for deletion of data: The data management shall continue until the termination of the agreement between the data controller and the hosting provider or the request of the data subject to delete the data from the hosting provider.
- Legal basis for data processing: User consent, Infotv. Sections 5 (1), 6 (1) (a) and CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce and information society services. 13 / A. (3).
- Data processing activity: postal delivery
- Data processor name and contact information:
- Fact of data management, scope of data processed: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address of the data subject
- Stakeholders: Fines Finium Studio Kft
- Purpose of data management: billing
- Duration of data management: 8 + 2 years
- Fact of data management, scope of data managed: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, billing address, identity card number, mother's name, place and date of birth, tax number, NIS number, address of construction property, topographical number
- Stakeholders: Fines Finium Studio Kft
- Purpose of Data Management: Fulfillment of Contract (Simplified Notification of Planned Building or Construction Permit Procedure)
- Duration of data management: http://lechnerkozpont.hu/doc/adatkezelesi-tajekoztato/adatkezelesi-tajek...
- by post at 1113 Budapest, Hamzsabégi út 60 / D / IV / 150. address
- by e-mail to the email@example.com,
- by phone at + 36-20 / 508-0878.